Translational Operations Manager
Emma is the HTAF Operations Manager and has operational oversight of the research and manufacturing facilities as part of the THT Group based in the QMRI. She has extensive research experience, having worked in various research labs within the University over the last 12 years and now combines this with her passion for helping to develop new technologies. She enjoys being able to translate novel research into real world solutions and solving technical challenges.
Emma has oversight of:
- Biology labs (including cell culture, microbiology and ex vivo lung perfusion).
- Chemistry and Optical Physics R&D space.
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Manufacture facility.
- Sterile liquid filling suite.
- Device manufacture facility.